Well it has been a little while since I've posted our blog. But I just thought I would add some pictures of the banana bread Donnie made. It is fat free, sugar-free banana bread. We had some bananas and were looking pretty sad so she made them into bread. But are trying to cut down on sugar and fat in our diet. It is really quite good as you can see we have put a dent in the first loaf.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Donnie baking fat free sugar free and it taste great
Well it has been a little while since I've posted our blog. But I just thought I would add some pictures of the banana bread Donnie made. It is fat free, sugar-free banana bread. We had some bananas and were looking pretty sad so she made them into bread. But are trying to cut down on sugar and fat in our diet. It is really quite good as you can see we have put a dent in the first loaf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yummmmmmm! I can send you my address for delivery;)
Post a Comment