



This year for conference we all sat down in the living room together and watched it. It was me and Donnie and David and Katherine. There was some awesome talks given in some things that we all need to take to heart and after was all done. We decided that we should have a barbecue; something that the family all loves to do and it was beautiful weather, in the 60s or 70s at least. Just think only three or four days ago it was snowing and now it’s beautiful spring is in the air. So we fired up the BBQ and David came and asked me to fry up french fries. What could I say so we fired up the deep fryer too. There are some things that are just awesome and barbecue in french fries are just two of those things. Unless the put little too much oil into the deep fryer is it boiled over several times think that helps the cement. I’m sure it’s not good for my tennis shoes. Here are a couple pictures of the fantastic event. After looking at the amount of food we had I think we should invited the whole family over. Oh well next time.

2 comments:
What the heck, we would have come and brought kabobs had we known.
Jim...I think you shoul mail me some of those frys...just a thought :p
Post a Comment