


Well we finally found a place that served kangaroo burgers after all the searching of going up in Seattle looking. After checking in Bellevue and even on Mercer Island we found a place called International Burgers in Buckley I looked everywhere and the only place I found it that served kangaroo was in Buckley Washington now they had all kinds of other cool things they had alligator burgers, lama Berber burgers, chicken burgers, oysters burgers and even crab cake burgers. But we went for the notorious kangaroo burger. David splurged on a Kobe beef burger, Katherine had a Lama Berger, Donnie had the chicken burger and I of course had the kangaroo. You know they were pretty good. We had each one of them cut into four pieces and tried each other’s burgers I don’t think go out for kangaroo again because the Kobe beef burger was soooooo much better than anything else. We decided that we needed to go back and try the alligator burger and the shrimp burger and some of the other strange things they had. The place had just opened up it was having its grand opening weekend at least that’s what the sign said…... but I had been told by others that they had been there a couple weeks earlier and told us to check it out in search of our kangaroo. All I can say is a good time was had by all.

No comments:
Post a Comment