Well on Oct 18 of 2008 we headed
down to see Suzie's new condo. She had just bought it with the help of Dustin Zeller (her Uncle and one awesome realtor. She had just moved it and We came down to see it. It is on the second floor (not my favorite stop but she likes it she is much younger) We stop in Logan to see Mom and the rest of the crew. Then headed down to Pleasant Grove I think (just outside of Provo) Got to see Eldon and Nina and their Kids (Dustin and wife and kids, Darrin, Scott’s wife and kids and Suzy and my Brother David. We all went to the Chuckarama This was my Dad favorite place to go and seem to be Eldon's too. A good time was had by all. We were able to go to Park city one afternoon and I can truly see why I’d never gone before. It’s just not a place that I really want to go to again. It was interesting to go up there we rebel to get some good pictures of some waterfalls and he headed up the canyon that be good for my videos that I do but that was about it. Then we went and got some stuff out of storage for one of my nieces to bring back to Washington. With the new skills that David had taught me on how to strap download nothing moved the whole way home.
We had a good trip will more can I say. My little friends that’s my kidney stones acted up a little bit and are continuing to act up. My doctor says that they will act up for the rest of my life so I better get used to it. Here’s some pictures of our fun trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment